Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you worried about security?

I am pretty convinced that there is nothing in this password hacking rumour floating around. This is far more difficult to do than you might imagine and I still think it is miss-information. BUT, that鈥檚 just my opinion.



For the sake of argument and assuming you did not give out your password online let鈥檚 assume that your PC may be compromised. CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD WILL NOT HELP!!!



Here are some simple steps.



Delete all of your offline browser content and internet cache.



Refer to the online help of whichever Internet browser you are using.



Download a program to scan for 鈥楳alware / Spyware鈥?br> A recommend 鈥楢daware Free鈥?from http://www.lavasoftusa.com/



But there are others. Even Microsoft has one.



Make sure you have up to date Antivirus definition files installed.



Never open unknown email attachments.



Never go to a web site because someone on here tells you to have a look.



You should be all set.



Are you worried about security?product key



I believe you are wrong about the password thing. I cannot access my triptipper account so have just had to set this one up to warn people. Why can't I get into my email account then??



I cannot get in with my changed password so someone has obviously accessed my account and changed the password to stop me getting in. I have had to submit a post above in case the person in my account starts to send abusive emails from me which are not from me. I am totally fed up with this site...

No comments:

Post a Comment