Friday, August 20, 2010

Help I need to rid my computer of a Trojan horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I already have ewido anto-spyware program and AVG free addition. Is there anything FREE on the web I can download to get rid of this virus which is killing my computer.



I am not that great with this stuff so a step by step account of the actions I need to take, plus any direct links would be greatly appreciated.



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Help I need to rid my computer of a Trojan horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!?microsoft



By now the trojan will be in System Restore, so you have to switch that off. Go to Start - programs - accessories - system tools - system restore then follow the wizard to switch it off.



You should then run Avast and Ewido in Safe Mode. To get into Safe Mode reboot and repeatedly press the F8 key after the bios screen loads but before Windows loads. You'll know if you made it because the screen will be at 800 x 600 and your pc will be slow.



Let the programs run, then reboot and run your Ewido scan again to check if it worked.



Help I need to rid my computer of a Trojan horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!?norton ghost



Glad it worked! I hate all this crap on the Internet. Report It


Spybot Search and destroy is a good free antispyware program. Get it from the link below. Good luck!
Try this site: http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment