Friday, August 20, 2010

Is Anti Virus Golden a good software program, or will it expose my computer's information?

I was surfing YouTube.com and ended up with a Trojan on my computer, well I removed most of its destructive pattern by realizing that the pop ups were addons to my already existing browser (every time my browser would open, instead of the homepage ''cnn.com'' opening, ''Internet Security'' would open, even though ''cnn.com was listed in my Internet Options as the homepage for my Internet Explorer browser. It took me several hours just to remove manually the ''add-on patterns''. I tend to lean toward Free Trial Version Anti Virus/Anti Spyware or just plain free version of these types of products, however, I've exhausted my use of ZoneLabs and Norton and I want this Trojan Removed...Gone..byebye. Pleeeeeeze Help Me. Thank you



Is Anti Virus Golden a good software program, or will it expose my computer's information?live update



Try some of these free ones http://www.basicspywaretips.com/



Is Anti Virus Golden a good software program, or will it expose my computer's information?norten



It is adware/scumware. Stay away from it.
Anti Virus Golden is a fake
It is bad very bad,It will install so much crap on your PC.Go here and download this and let it remove it.It will show you how bad it is.It is a 30 day trial,But will remove it
Antivirus Golden General Description:



Antivirus Golden is a fake anti-spyware program that is often downloaded and installed by a Trojan or through browser security holes. Antivirus Golden launches on Windows startup and may generate large numbers of popup adverts. Antivirus Golden will also display notifications of imaginary security risks in its attempts to get the user to purchase the full version. Antivirus Golden program can be extremely difficult to remove manually, and will continue to try to recreate itself. It is believed that Antivirus Golden is a derivative of SpywareQuake and SpyHeal.



Removal instruction at http://www.spywareremove.com/removeAntiv...

No comments:

Post a Comment