Monday, August 16, 2010

I caught the SpyLocked virus on my computer, can..?

Someone help me on getting this spyware out my systems, for free......PLEASE HELP ME, THANK YOU



I caught the SpyLocked virus on my computer, can..?norton antivirus 2007



SpyLocked is a Dangerous fake antispyware software and it is update version of SpyDawn. SpyLocked is a variant of Trojan.Zlob. SpyLocked display a fake warning message to purchase the paid version of SpyLocked.



SpyLocked also displays a fake warning alert with flashing icon on your system tray. A Pop up balloon warning messages claiming that your PC is infected. For example : ''Critical System Error'', ''Your computer is infected'', ''System Alert'', ''Security Alert'', Trojan-Spy.win32@mx'', ''Virus Alert'', ''Security Alert'' or ''Spyware.Cyberlog-X''.



I got all these information from this site and you can also check it. There you can also get the complete manual and Automatic removal.



http://www.pcontech.com/spyware/remove/s...



I caught the SpyLocked virus on my computer, can..?product key



here's free spylocked removal: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-spylocke...



it's manual, but it's very simple, you only need to delete all the files that belong to spy locked. good luck!
SpyLocked is a Rogue Security Program that provides minimum or no protection against spyware or adware etc. The application shows false warnings and scan results that work as goad for user to purchase the full version of the program. It uses the outdated database for spyware detection. It is also known to install through some Trojan downloaders from some adware sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment