Friday, August 20, 2010

Avg Internet secruity? Or BestBuy Geek Squad?

I wanted to buy Ang internet secrity because i have a trojan spyware. And my avg free virus scanner not helping. And my Ad-Aware SE personel stinks. So i was wondering if i should get avg internet secrity for $70 for 2 yrs or go to best buy and get the geek squad to fix it and lose some of my data for $300? Please help me.



Avg Internet secruity? Or BestBuy Geek Squad?spyware removal



The Geek Squad is useless. You can get a whole new PC for 300 bucks. Just buy Kaspersky, Norton or Nod32 and also get spybot from spybot.com - it's a free tool, wipes out and immunizes your PC from lots of threats.



Avg Internet secruity? Or BestBuy Geek Squad?virus protection software



do you know what virus it is? if you do know you can always google it and find a way to terminate it. Also, have you try AntiVir it is rank #1 FREE anti-virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment