Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get rid of suspected spywhere that causes an ad to appear when I am not connected to the I

When I log off from the Internet I sometimes find a large advert for computers appears on the screen.



I presume this is adware/spyware.



Is there a reliable free programme that will rid my computer of this - or do I have to go through a complicated routine to zap it?



How can I get rid of suspected spywhere that causes an ad to appear when I am not connected to the Internet?nortan antivirus



yep, it will be adware - i'd get pctools spyware doctor - it deals with adware, spyware and all sorts of rubbish. make sure you download it from the google pack (free) as the free trial version doesn't let you remove the infections.



just search for google pack on google and you can customize what you download via the google pack.



  • for sale by owner house
  • tried in district courts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment