Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm going Crazyyyyy??? What is wrong with my Computer?????

My computer was fine a week ago...and suddenly my brother was on and probably accidently downloaded some thing and then ....the computer got all these viruses and spyware :(



I used AVG but that doesnt even work properly cause its free...then I have this Spyware Terminator....and I used that and it said the Computer have like 13 Critical Objects ....



When I tried to remove them from my computer with the Spyware Terminator....IT KEEPS SAYING.



''We Recommend u try to remove the Software through its own Uninstaller and run the scan again''



I have NO IDEA what that means....PLEASE someone help me....i dont know what to do and I'm so pissed right now at my slow computer!!!!



What should I do?? What are some good Accurate Free Programs to clean my computer????



Thank u all so much for ur help..I really appreciate it!!



I'm going Crazyyyyy??? What is wrong with my Computer?????systemworks



It sounds like your PC needs a good cleaning. These 2 programs will do it, free. They both perform a lot deeper scan than most. Make sure you use both in this order.



http://superantispyware.com



Ewido.



Go to the left of the page where it says,''Scan your computer now online



and clean it for free!''



http://www.ewido.net/en/



I'm going Crazyyyyy??? What is wrong with my Computer?????windows

No comments:

Post a Comment