Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is this website? how do i stop it?

I just got a text on my cell phone that said this:



From:1010100001



FRM:Peggy



SUBJ:GMTFT



MSG:hi, your PF was kinda cute if u want to chat u can see my PF at:(www.cakesetswithglob.com)



I googled them and the only information I could find was a site that said cakesetswithglob.com is a spam sex site that targets you from e-mail or myspace. I just set up a myspace account this morning, and I had read a post here from a user who wanted a website that had free myspace layouts without any spyware on them. I thought that the HTML codes for the myspace pages couldnt possibly have spyware in them, so I just googled myspace layouts and looked at radprofile.com. I got the layout from mywackospace.com. How did this website get my cell phone number??? And how can I block them from texting me again?? I'm scared that I'll get into trouble if the phone bill shows that the call was from someone from a sex site, and I dont want them to text me anymore. btw i am 18, not a little kid whos not old enough.



What is this website? how do i stop it?virus scanner



I got the same message from an ''Ashley'' at 7:48 this evening.



It's not because of myspace, because I've had an account w/ them for years and have never gotten spam because of it. Some stupid spammer has a system that randomly generates text messages and sends them to every possible 10-digit number, hoping they're real phone numbers, and it sends them through email so it doesn't cost them money. Now all they're waiting on is for you to reply so they know it's a real number, so don't reply to it!! If you do, it will most likely never stop. If they keep sending the, call your cell phone service provider and have the number blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment