Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help adding 256 MB RAM to my Dell 8100 Dimension. Please name compatible memory I should get.?

Have 256 MB RAM now and 56% Free space in 40GB HD.PC free of viruses, adware, malware, spyware, just defragged, yet running soo slowwwwly. Thanks for all help you give.



Need help adding 256 MB RAM to my Dell 8100 Dimension. Please name compatible memory I should get.?abtuvurys 2005



Below link is the specs of your system.



If my computer is getting slow, what I do (ultimately) is format it and put new system. But be forewarned that you have to save all the necessary drivers and important files, and other installation cds.



My laptop is also just have 256MB of RAM, but runs good. Defragging does not give 'much' solution to your problem. But applications such as Registry Mechanic could help more.



You can do two things to solve it. Add more RAM (see link for spec of your system), and format. And as I've said these are the 'ultimate' solutions.



Need help adding 256 MB RAM to my Dell 8100 Dimension. Please name compatible memory I should get.?antivirus programs



My thanks, too, to TvBoy, for a very straightforward answer, take it to a shop, let them find out what type RAM is needed, and if required, have them install. Painless, quick. Report It


Ok your computer runs slow because it doesnt have enough ram I suggest you go to your nearest electronics store and tell them your laptop maker and model then tell them how much ram you want 512mb or 1gig. If you dont know how to install bring your computer with you and have them install in for you, and your computer speed will be soaring after that. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment