Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is my computer so laggy?

OK,im freaking fed up cos my computer is so laggy!Its ok when i have 2 apps(internet explorer and windows media player)but when i open windows live messenger and its so laggy!Argh im so fed up!



I hope this points help u guys in helping me.



1:My com's processor is intel Pentium 4 processer 2.53 Ghz



2:I In windows task manager,the commit charge is the higest followed by the physical memory den the total.



3:I thot it was malware at 1st,but i ran scans wif AVG anti-spyware and AVG antivirus free in safe mode but dere were no threats detected.



4:My firewall is always offed when i boot up my computer.My sis said it was probably malware but the scans did not show anything.



Pls help me!The computer is my life!



Why is my computer so laggy?norten



If your virus/spyware free, there are a couple things you can do get your computer working faster. If you using your computer for normal stuff and not gaming. You don't always need more RAM you just need to perform a few maintenance task.



First, if you haven't cleaned your registry in a while. This is necessary. Your registry holds all the information regarding updates, installs, un-installs etc. Each one of those events produces a key. That key needs your PC's resources and free space. So, if you clean your registry, you make more resources available for speed. Do a registry scan if you got more than 20 errors you should clean it.



  • for sale by owner house
  • tried in district courts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment