Friday, August 20, 2010

I Have Interenet Speed Monitor on my computer - and it won't let me revome it with Yahoo Anti S

I Have Interenet Speed Monitor on my computer - and it won't let me revome it with Yahoo Anti Spy -t brings up a message that says ''Cannot Quarntine. Administrative Rights may be required to quarantine items''. How do i fix this and get rid of it???



I have Spyware Doctor and AVG Free Versions - and they are helping me out! I just wanna get rid of this adware!



I Have Interenet Speed Monitor on my computer - and it won't let me revome it with Yahoo Anti Spy! Help?security



Helping out doesn't cut the mustard. You could try SuperAntispyware at superantispyware.com



Otherwise look at this article:



http://www.pchubs.com/blogs/internet-spe...

No comments:

Post a Comment