Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP! I have a computer virus?

please help me! I have a computer virus, spyware, trojans, the whole thing. I have Windows defender which is saying my computer is fine and then symantic is saying my computer is fine.



I downloaded spyware doctor from pc for free and it said it would remove all viruses, but when the viruses were detected, it wouldn't remove them.



How can i remove the spyware from my computer without having to buy anything?



And can the spyware access my passwords if i haven't gone into those webpages since getting the virus? or do i need to change all my passwords for e-mail, online banking, etc. after i get rid of the virus?



HELP! I have a computer virus?internet



This is a general problem with many people, you are not the only one affected by Virus'.



However, if only Spyware Doctor can only detect it, it is one of two things.



1. It is Smitfraud, it is a fake antivirus which changes itself and it's registry/file names to avoid detection from Virus Scanners, if you think that this may be the case, download Rouge Remover (see Sources)



2. It is a tracking cookie, traking cookies is nothing to worry about, they are just a bit of a nuisense, however, these are anonymous and do not report any information to a centeral server, but they can be annoying.



I hope I helped,



HELP! I have a computer virus?network

No comments:

Post a Comment