Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does yahoo suck more and more every day when it comes to fixing simple problems on their end?

while logged in with a particular yahoo ID, I cannot upload a picture to my profile, view yahoo 360 pages or create a yahoo 360 page. I can do it with any of my other names but not with a certain one. I am using MSIE 6 and it has all the updates. I have cleaned out my cookies, my temp internet files and ran different cleaning programs, my computer is virus, spyware, adware and malware free. this has been going on for months and i cant get any help whatsoever from anyone of the so-called ''engineers'' at yahoo.



Why does yahoo suck more and more every day when it comes to fixing simple problems on their end?suzuki



Maybe you need to try downloading IE 7. Also, since you think the probblem is yahoo's and simple to fix, maybe you could write to them with a solution.



Why does yahoo suck more and more every day when it comes to fixing simple problems on their end?virus



Mine does the same. Also 2 days ago, I kepygetting booted, over and over, and I wasn't even using the messenger stuff. Only had the window open. Half the time the system tried to log me on with my old password, and sometimes it uses the new one. They won't help fix that either. I think the reason is simply because we COST them money. If we were advertisers they'd figure it out quickly. Funny, but they haven't figured out yet that if they lose enuff consumers, eventually they'll lose advertisers too. Yahell thinks it invincible....
I use windows vista and never have any trouble with yahoo software.More software will be made to work with vista and faster computers.It could be your security is not working well and other things are causing your problems.A new or faster computer could not hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment