Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help me delete spware?

let me make this clear i am not good with computers and i need spware off my computer, i cannot buy spware removers so i am using free ones like super anti spyware...no matter what i do i cannot delete the infected files...what do i do? now i am dealing with key loggers hijackers adware trojans and more i am looking for a simple prosses with great detail on how to remove these and if not manually then suggest a free progam that will effectivly remove it for me



Help me delete spware?anti virus protection



For SPYWARE removal I suggest 2 free programs:



AD-AWARE and SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY.



I suggest downloading, installing, and running BOTH of them. There are times when one of the programs finds something the other doesn't. When spyware is found, allow the program to quarantine or delete the spyware from your system. That should take care of your problem.



Good luck.



  • for sale by owner house
  • tried in district courts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment