Friday, August 20, 2010

Why dose windows on my toshiba laptop keep crashing?

i have recently purchased a toshiba sattelite a105-s4334. the system is free of viruses and spyware and everything else. i have wiped my system and and re-instaled windows. that only helped. it only crashes if it has been on for a long time. it is not over heating i checked that. can some body please help me on what is wrong?



Why dose windows on my toshiba laptop keep crashing?anti virus



Hi. Looks like a good machine. When you say crash that usually means BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). Is that the case? If you are using a valid copy of Windows XP then crashes should be rare. If you have a hardware conflict (rare) that might do it. Check the Task Manager and see if you have any suspicious processes running.



Why dose windows on my toshiba laptop keep crashing?auto protect



nice machine. if you just bought it and are having these types of problems I would definitely send it back for a refund asap and buy another. do this before you reach 90 days.
I had a similar problem and someone referred me to a website where i got a lot of help from. check it out. it's www.educateyourselfcdroms.com. copy it and paste it on your url address bar.
i think i have the same laptop, maybe its the account ur using. when i used another account that i newly made, my laptop stopped crashing. it could be that ur only scanning one account instead of every account in ur laptop. if ur laptop is still under warranty, now would be the time to use that.
maybe you have too many windows

No comments:

Post a Comment