Friday, August 20, 2010

What's wrong with my computer?

My computer goes real slow at times and then goes to normal speed. I've already scanned my computer with Avast! antivirus, Spyware Doctor, Spybot S%26D, SuperAntiSpyware, AVG Anti-Spyware, Ad-ware 2007 Free versions and they all found stuff on my computer, but the problem is still there.



What's wrong with my computer?internet security



This is not recommended but it works



Start%26gt; right-click on My Computer%26gt;Properties %26gt;System Restore tab%26gt; Check the box that says turn off system restore.



Now that you have done that... rescan with AVG etc. and clean up any crap on there.



Restart your computer and go back and uncheck the box that turned off system restore.



The reason to do it that way is because your system will automatically restore certain items you are deleting with your anti-virus/spyware removers. If system restore is off during the scan and removal it can't =)



What's wrong with my computer?network security



Your running to much - remove the following spyware doctor; AVG anti spyware; spybot S%26D; ad-aware.



Then download:



Spywareblaster:



http://www.download.com/SpywareBlaster/3...



Ccleaner:



http://www.ccleaner.com/
Your computer got infected with junks, no matter how many anti-virus, anti-spywares, anti-trojans you use you will not regain the speed that you had before. The best thing to do is back up your HD and reinstall your computer and that way it will be good as new.
Try this computer speedup tool:

No comments:

Post a Comment