Friday, August 20, 2010

When I sign into this site it signs me out when i try to go to a page whats the problem?

Im in a competition at vibeverses.com its powered by kickapps.com. I registerd 2 weeks ago, and whenever I sign in and try to go somewhere the site logs me out. I use IE, the zone is Unkown (mixed). My security settings are set right (I think). I have never had this problem anywhere else. My computer is free of viruses and spyware. there is no remember me option when you sign in. And I cant seem to find who to talk to at the site. Ive sent email to vibeverses and kickapps with no respone. Its really pissing me off. Can someone help me out? I need to promote my video entry on the site.



When I sign into this site it signs me out when i try to go to a page whats the problem?anti virus software



Click on tools in you Internet explorer and then go to Internet options go to the security tab and click on defalt level then go to privacy and click on default level go to advanced and click on restore defalt.



that should work if not e-mail me back



When I sign into this site it signs me out when i try to go to a page whats the problem?aurora



Thank you for best answer! Report It


Probably its a time-out problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment