Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do? Is there a program that needs to be downloaded?

I was using my father's computer today for the internet and noticed that his computer doesn't show any pictures. It only displays boxes with little red x's inside the box. He uses Microsoft '98 and AVG Free Advisor Anti Virus Spyware. His Privacy is set to Medium.



Any ideas on how I can fix this problem for him????



What should I do? Is there a program that needs to be downloaded?



It's hard to remember Win98 that well, but open Internet Explorer, click on Tools, click Internet Options, click the Advanced tab, and put a check mark in ''show pictures'', under Multimedia.



What should I do? Is there a program that needs to be downloaded?antivirus downloads



Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Advanced



Under the Multimedia section be sure that Show Pictures is checked.
Try this...



In your browser go to Tools%26gt;Internet Options and click on the ''Advanced'' tab scroll down to the area called ''Multimedia'' check to make sure each item is checked except ''show image download placeholders'' you don't want those they block the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment