Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to fix Malware/adware:TrojanDownloade... and Adebot?

Hi,



Please help me with my problem,



I have 3 different pop ups that won't go away. I have AVG 7.5 free edition, anti virus,anti-spyware and anti root kit and even tried different kinds of anti-spyware on my computer. the pop ups wont stop.



It says i have been infected with trojandownloader.xs and i should click the link to fix the problem but the link takes me to a site.



Second says ''system integrity scan wizard'' and says my computer may have critical errors in windows registry and file system.



The third doesnt pop up to often but says something like i have been infected with adebot and an exclamation mark keeps appearing in the bottom right corner by the internet connection and says my computer is infected with spyware and it takes me to the same site.



I tried to use the Ccleaner but it doesnt seem to solve my problem..the pop ups keeps on appearing.



I believe it is an adware but i have no idea how to fix it.



Please help me im in a long distance relationship now, and i really want to make it work..chatting is our only way of communication..



Pls help me solve this problem....



Godbless and more power!



Advance thank you



How to fix Malware/adware:TrojanDownloade... and Adebot?triumph



There are several tools to remove Malware infections. There are many malicious fake anti-malware applications. Frequently this rogue software uses intentional false positives to convince the user that their system has been compromised and then demands money to remove these false threats. In extreme cases the false threats are actually the very trojans that advertise or even directly install the rogue program.

No comments:

Post a Comment