Friday, August 20, 2010

Sluggish Startup.?

I've noticed my laptop is running a little sluggish at moments, and when I startup it could take almost 10 minutes for it to finally be ready for me to use. I have Norton Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware and a memory free up program. My computer has no bugs or viruses(at least from what Norton can see), and I just cleaned up my hard drive and defragmented it. Are there any programs out there that could give my computer the jolt it needs? I have the resources to take it to a shop but I'd like to try my hand at it first, if possible.



*FYI* My desktop's hard drive broke so I'm now using my laptop for my primary computer needs, which is why I'm even stressing this in the first place.



Sluggish Startup.?norton 360



Yo metalbrain



this is your lucky day



I have inserted the hyperlink to the site



click on it and go get the FREE program Startup Optimizer



It will give you the run down on the startup hogs that are bleeding your startup dry and will give you a listing of the ones that you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE and the ones that are expendable !! Then it will give YOU control over the ones that you want there and the ones that you don't !!! Amazing -- huh ?? It will change your life at startups !!!!!!!



http://www.download.com/



simply place the name of the program in the search box and the site will take you to your new beginnings !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment