Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pc freezes repeatedly ?

Here are something I am confirming you :



1.My system is fully free from virus,scan ,worms ,adware and spyware



2.I am running windows 2000



3.It is definitely a hardware problem,so don't suggest advices like don't run heavy apps,avoid multitasking ....etc



Here are the problems:



1.My pc doesn't properly boot from xp cd,it hangs on blue screen.



2.It sometimes even hangs while I am configuring bios



3.Sometimes it fails to detect my hard drive



4.My pc only runs 3-4 minutes regardless of how much pressure I put on it.



5.The only way to keep the pc running is to unplug the CD Rom



6.The CD Rom is fine and jumpers are set properly



7.The IDE cables have been replaced either .



Now how do I deal with this ?



Pc freezes repeatedly ?virus scan



i think you answered your own question.



#5. 5.The only way to keep the pc running is to unplug the CD Rom



Why don't you try swapping out the cd-rom with another one.



Pc freezes repeatedly ?anti virus scan



do you have anti virus software? macafee?expired? iv herd anti virus software can cause this problem
Delete unneccasary programs and files to save memory and reduce the amount of items on your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment